About this blog


My personal reviews and comments on the latest as well as old music, movies and games that I have listened, watched and played.

Terminator 2 : Judgment Day

Thursday, November 09, 2006
Time : 1:34 AM

terminator2I guess this film doesn't need detail informations from me. I'm far too late to put this thing here. Seriously, I love this film and it doesn't make me feel bored to watch it over and over again.

Although terminator 2 is a sci-fi movie (I don't like sci-fi movies), but it doesn't over sci-fi, if you know what I mean. I don't like weapons that do not exist in this world.

With Arnold and his comrades using present weapon, this movie really catch my attention. I like shotgun that Arnold is using. It looks cool.

The plot of the story really exciting too. Its full of adrenaline pumping actions and less crap talking. Whatever it is, you should buy, and save this movie for your grandsons. A gold in the movie industry.

posted by myspacerb at 1:34 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Terminator 2 : Judgment Day


Previous Posts